Therefore, in honor of this day of "M," I decided to bust out with talking about myself. Me. MJ. Margie Moore (jordan). Mergatron (my family's nickname for me). The Big M.
What better way for people to get to know the real you, than with a list of favorites? LOVES. The things you could not do without for even a fraction of a second. I actually enjoy reading things like this on other blogs. I truly think you learn the most about people when you see what they adore...ahem...LOVE.
So here is my LIST...in semi-random order.
Hawaii and Matsumoto's Shaved Ice
4. Food. I am...no lie...a food addict. I love pretty much any kind of food. I'm not picky at all. I remember events according to the food that was served there. I went to Hawaii for a week and what do I miss the most? The Blueberry Pancakes with Coconut Syrup, the Grilled Parmasan Encrusted Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple sauce, and the decadent Chocolate Kahluna Coffee Ice Cream Cake. Seriously. That's what I remember.
And now without explanation...(because even I am getting bored talking about me...*gasp* something I never do) here are the rest of my loves.
6. Diet Coke
8. Breakfast cereal (even for dinner)
9. Playing in the snow (discovered that just last year)
11. My Kindle
12. Founders Favorite ice cream from Cold Stone
13. Being the best (and knowing it)
15. Dancing---In Private
17. Music, latest favorite...the kind that has a belly dancer feel to it. ;-) (yes, that is a wink)
18. Fuzzy socks
19. Laying out on a warm beach
20. Adventure! (I am a person who will really try anything at least once.)
Here's my proof... These pictures were taken from inside a shark diving cage in Hawaii.
Now it's your turn to let me know a little more about you. Do we have anything in common? What are your top 5 favorite things? Go...NOW...and comment.