I'm so excited! I just received my very first blog award from a person I don't know in real life. It is from a "Blogging Friend." I actually have friends that exist out there in the world that I have never met face to face.
And it is AMAZING!
Anyway, on to the award. I received this beautiful, shiny new thing just yesterday.
And I was SO EXCITED…I smiled a slit-eyes kind of smile. One of those smiles that shows every laugh line and wrinkle on my face.
Strangely, I was okay with this. Because someone actually thought my blog posts were worthy of an award.
In order to pass on the LOVE, I am awarding the following blogs. I chose these blogs either because they made me laugh, cry, or ponder at some point.
The winners are:
- http://www.hidingfromthekids.com/ (Very funny and is into education like me.)
- http://floridagirlmidwest.blogspot.com/ (Amazing writing=Great stories.)
- http://musingsofapalindrome.blogspot.com/ (Already won this award, but I had to give it again because of her Extremely Fun October-Fest kind of stuff going on right now)
- http://idevourkidbooks.blogspot.com/ (Semi-new to blogging but great posts. Trust me. A must read.)
- http://adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com/ (Seriously beautiful decorating ideas. If I had half that talent, my house would be amazing.)
Thanks for all the fabulous ideas, stories, and hilarities. J
Oh—and thanks for the AWARD.