In the last couple of week, I have been stalking blogs like a blogophile. I found this really fun BLOG HOP BONANZA at the blog: Cheap Therapy. (link below)
Basically, the goal is to be as SELF CENTERED as possible, by focusing on what you specifically want to accomplish by the end of this summer. It's a mini-bucket list idea. Which I LOVE!
So here is my list of things I want to accomplish to make this summer all about ME. :-)
1. Finish the major revisions on my Deception Virus manuscript and send it to the agent who has requested it.
2. Start a brand spanking new relationship with a fresh manuscript. (Or start a new book)
3. Play with my friends at least once a week. I finally have friends for the first time in years and I just love spending time with them. Now I have to do it because I put it on this list. Yay Me!
4. Keep up my Sparkle Toes and get pedicures when I actually need it. I want my toes to be cute at the pool.
5. Get a natural looking spray tan and have a professional photo of myself taken. Something delicious to put on the back cover of my book when it gets published. :-)
6. Go to the gym again after four years of absence. I want to learn kick boxing I think and then make my arms look cute. My arms are my least favorite part of my body. Too flabby.
7. Read a little bit every day while I make my kids read.
That's it. I don't want to make myself too perfect. There has to be something left to accomplish in the fall.
Now YOU! Go again. Make this the 'Summer of Me'. Follow the link, sign up, and post.
Go Ahead--GET SELFISH!
That Cabin Life!
17 hours ago